What You Need
3 bowls steamed rice (3 cups)
1 cup chopped kimchi
¼ cup kimchi juice
¼ cup water
2-3 tablespoons gochujang
3 teaspoons sesame oil
1 teaspoon vegetable oil
1 green onion, chopped
1 tablespoon roasted sesame seeds
1 sheet of kim, roasted and shredded
2 Large Eggs
1. Heat up a pan. Add the vegetable oil.
2. Add the kimchi and stir fry for 1 minute.
3. Add rice, kimchi juice, water, and gochujang. Stir all the ingredients together for about 7 minutes with a wooden spoon.
4. Add sesame oil and remove from the heat.
5. Sprinkle with chopped green onion, roasted gim, and sesame seeds. Serve right away.
Recipe Credit: Maangchi